Submitted by SiteAdmin on Sun, 03/01/2015 - 10:02am
When: Monday March 16 and Tuesday March 17
Time: 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Where: Meet in the CCS Gym at 3:30pm. Practice will be held at Campus Community Soccer Field until 5:30. If it rains tryouts will take place in the Gym.
What to bring: Cleats, Shin guards, Water or Sports Drink, and Completed DIAA Physical Form
Copies of the DIAA Physical Form can be found at www.cougars-sports.com
No Other Physical Form will be accepted
Submitted by SiteAdmin on Sat, 02/28/2015 - 9:36am
Thank you for a very amazing week at Campus Community School.
- Our Middle School Snow Ball semi-formal will take place on Saturday, March 14 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. Admission is 10 dollars for pre-sale and 15 dollars at the door. This price includes refreshments. All proceeds benefit CCS athletic clubs.
- Tryouts for girls soccer begin on March 16.
- Campus Community's Cougars reaching out club will be hosting a Memory Lane dance on March 20 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. for all K-8 students. Students should bring a grandparent or favorite older relative to accompany them.
- On Friday, March 20, we will be having our annual Skate for Heart roller skating session .
- Monday, March 23 is an In-service day for teachers. Students will not have school on that day.
- The end of the 3rd quarter is approaching rapidly. The last day of this quarter is March 24. Student-led conferences will take place on April 2nd. There is no school for students on this day. Student-led conferences are mandatory for all students.
- Our Spring Book Fair event will take place from March 30 through April 2. More information will be sent home in the coming weeks.
- Save The Date! Saturday, May 9th will be our Cougars for a Cause 5k Race and Spring Carnival. You can register for the 5k online at trisportsevents.com . More information will be available in the coming months.
- Our Cougar Clothing Closet has recently received brand new coats, gloves, hats and blankets. Families that may have a need for these items are encouraged to contact our school nurse, Mr. Kimmel, for assistance.