Submitted by SiteAdmin on Sat, 12/13/2014 - 11:41pm
Thank you for another wonderful week at Campus Community School.
- There will be no STEAM Afterschool program on Friday, December 19.
- Mid-terms were sent home on Wednesday. If your child did not bring one home, please contact his/her teacher.
- ATTENTION 8TH GRADE PARENTS: On Thursday, December 18th, from 8:00 - 8:30 A.M., representatives from First State Military Academy will be here to discuss their new charter school opening in the Fall of 2016. Parents are welcome to attend to receive information about this great opportunity.
- Parents we need your help. Our clothing closet is in need of dress-code appropriate sweaters. If you would like to donate any sweaters that your child has grown out of, please send them to the CCS office.
- You may notice our giving tree, sponsored by the Cougars Reaching Out Club, in the CCS office. We have now 9 families invited to our holiday party and 26 children scheduled to attend. We are trying to provide each child with an outfit and a toy. Parents may come in to the office to select a child to purchase an outfit or a toy for. We ask that individuals spend 15-20 dollars on a gift and they need to be brought to the office by December 15th.
Submitted by SiteAdmin on Tue, 10/14/2014 - 12:12am
Campus Community School kicked off October as Cyber Security Awareness Month with an interactive presentation sponsored by The Department of Technology and Information (DTI).
The presentation on Wednesday, October 1st, for 4th and 5th graders used videos and interaction with students to cover the topics of Cyber Citizenship, Cyber Bullying, Cyber Security, and Personal Safety.
Computer technology teacher Donna Saunders commented, "It was a great experience seeing our Campus Community students engaging in a lively discussion about the importance of internet safety. Our students were excited to watch the video presentation from the Delaware Department of Technology and gave Emily Wilson there attention to such an important topic and issue."